Any machining tool wears gradually with time due to the extreme conditions it operates in. However, the operating condition of the machining tool is vital to ensure consistent product quality. Identifying when the tool requires maintenance, estimating the remaining useful life and, predicting the failures and root causes could be very beneficial in maintaining the operating condition of the machining tool.
Over the years, PREDICT has gained immeasurable expertise in providing Predictive Maintenance solution to different types of machining tools. We have all the experience to handle a wide variety of machine tools operating in varied environments and across different applications.
- Estimate remaining useful life of the assets
- Identify root causes of failure
- Eliminate breakdowns
- Fleet and multi-site analysis
- Interface with existing maintenance management tools (CMMS)
- Reduce downtime
- Effective maintenance planning
- Improve operational availability
- Improve workplace safety
- Increase productivity