For any water utility facility, it is critical to have high operational availability and reliability of the equipment for a continuous distribution of water for commercial and residential purposes. Identifying when a piece of equipment requires maintenance, estimating its remaining useful life and, predicting the failures that might occur in the future along with the potential root causes of failure could be very beneficial for the water utility to operate smoothly.
PREDICT has vast experience in providing Predictive Maintenance solutions to different types of assets for the water industry. We have all the experience to handle a wide variety of industrial assets operating in varied environments and across different applications.
- Estimate remaining useful life of the assets
- Identify root causes of failure
- Eliminate breakdowns
- Fleet and multi-site analysis
- Interface with existing maintenance management tools (CMMS)
- Reduce downtime
- Effective maintenance planning
- Improve operational availability
- Improve workplace safety
- Increase productivity